Tuesday, November 24, 2015

TOP 3 REASONS ADVANCED GLAMOUR CLASSES WITH DOUBLE TAKE IS A MUST!


 
3. It’s the HOLIDAY SEASON- and who DOESN’T want to master a new look for all the fun gatherings during the season?! I know I like to look back in photos and say, ‘dang , I looked good’… I want you to feel that way too! #Confidence

2. I don’t fit in your clutch or purse- As much as I wish I could be the makeup fairy and fly around to all of my favorite beauties to give you a touch up here or apply some falsies there- I can’t- so the next best thing- is for you to be empowered (and empowered with TOOLS)  to do it without me there!

1. As a VIB you get an EXCLUSIVE benefit- When you book an advanced glamour class with me you also get 50% off your wedding day bridal makeup!
**(Don't know what a VIB is? go to www.foreverbride.com and sign up for free!)

 

So book your Holiday Advanced Glamour Class today:

Dec 12th 11:00am (location TBD)

Dec 17th 6:30pm (location TBD)

Dec 19th 10:00am (location TBD)

OR schedule your own private party!

(Click the link below to purchase classes at 61% off for a limited time)

http://local.amazon.com/minneapolis/B016PG2TM4/90-minute-group-makeup-lesson-with-skin-care-consultation-and-more


**HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?! VISIT MY WEBSITE TO SEE WHAT I OFFER FOR ADVANCED GLAMOUR CLASSES & MORE!**

www.doubletakeglow.com
 
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment